-

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Thursday, 28 January 2010

GOOD MORNING

This morning i got woken up by this angle voice on the phone.. I actually have this Logitech soundbooth which i can plug in my I-Pod and choose the Music i want to be woken with.. She called 15 minutes before the first of two sounds go off.. but mostly i don't wake up of them even if i set it really loud! i always have to put an extra alarm on my iphone which makes some anoying noise. but today i just could wake up(well it was a fight). i was dancing trough my room singing in the shower and openend the all beloved Frootloop box which is only for special occasions.. (in switzerland frootloops are not sold anymore.. its horrible) and i was so happy..i just didn't have all this .. stones on my back.. made my way to the blistering coldness of where i live and was stomping back at the snow.. at least my bike and me didn't slip. I just noticed that if you get up right away it's much easier to get in the day! that would probably be the quote of the day..(see it rimes!) so, yeah YAAH is gonna start daily post of my little life, what i love and what i do.. or so.. Please get up early. more coming soon:)
Well ok actually i got this story here really long cause i felt like writing and telling the world.. oh and showing you songs i like to wake up to.. or try! -alex



and so oooon...!

0 comments: