-

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

DO YOU WANT IT ALL

 can tell you i don't know how to play this game, and you just ment "you'll hit your target one day"
Today i got woken up by the Lovely eye underneath me. well. more from the words that came out of her mouth on the phone, but that's allright. 
Then i went on, that i'm gonna start my day in a huge way! well now at lunch.. i'm still stuck with not much done yet. and it's getting to me. Why do i have this blockages?! I'm not gonna change the world. i have to write so things, edit an interview and that would be every important thing inna nutshell for today. instead. i clean the dust from the shelf, and throw away the TV. It's like inna cartoon, where the charakter waits for something and you'll always be shown how he is somewhere else in the room, on his head, robbing on the floor or shadow boxing. it's going on like that..! 
My life.. ah whatev.. just check the Photo! thanks to Laura and To Philipp! standing by my side.. ! haha
it aint to late! coming mum! gonna kill it! .. weird - alex


0 comments: