-

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

WE JUST DON'T CARE

good day my present people..
I'm quite inna slow mood today.. But let's try once again.. Since the sun is shining and i'm on my way to the city.. I hate this way. Just horrible how much time is left out on this rides. But well what to do.. Gonna move out someday, i hope! Been fighting with my mind alot lately. Some kind of inner voice that i can't hear. Hard but wonderful times i guess. The beautiful struggle! I lost myself sometimes doh. And other things. So where am i standing. At the tipping point (yeah lots of hip hop albums here) i like the jobless, eating toast all day. But must do something! Wish i could start a project.. Gonna make a small movie soon. Really need a logo and a change on the site design. Sorry not in a good mood really. Daamn! Gonna listen some black kids and get me hyped! More to come!
hugs

0 comments: