-

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Monday, 12 April 2010

SOMETHING

There's something missing here.. I met one of my best friends last friday for lunch.. and we didn't eat. instead we did this little clip.. i guess i'm using my time now how i want. since i'm jobless.. i'm actually starting doing pictures. videos, paintings.. maybe having to much partys and coming home late.. but why not, i only live once.
and i discovered cooking.. (is there the word disco in discover?!) well "cooking".. so on i'm proudly using all this energy which all my friends and family give me, lots of music. and skateboarding to be who i am right about now..
so well actually this is all just some lazy talk that i don't need to do anything.. like clean up.. but yeah..
i like it. so.. sod off!  thank you for everything. everyone! and see you soon! -alex

0 comments: